My Mom????!!!

Surfing on a friend’s facebook profile I found a post from his aunt and I was really surprised (I suppose he was even more surprised!), I started to think on what I would do if my mom had a facebook account, and according to statistics this could be possible!
.
An independent Facebook blog published that 45% of the Facebook’s users on US are ages 26 and older, and nearly 25% are over age 34. In fact, the fastest-growing demographic group on Facebook is women ages 55 and older.
.
The only difference is that older people uses FB with less frequency, although 5% of users ages 50 and older logged in 30 or more times per month, the majority signed on only from one to four times per month.

But is time to start thinking… are these target customers on Facebook’s goals? Or are they a new problem that facebook needs to face?




Juan Francisco

0 comments: